Thursday, April 2, 2009

I was just sent some pictures from my sister in-law (She is in the running of being my favorite sister in law now... definitely in the top 4)

DSC_0001

Yes 27 its true and I have the hair cut of a teenager.

DSC_0002

Notice teenager in the background... I bet my haircut cost more though.

DSC_0005

I'm pretty nervous about telling everyone the news in this picture.

DSC_0006

The Schwegels

DSC_0008

Did someone give me a fork for my birthday?

DSC_0018

Ok, now this is the gift with the frames in it

DSC_0020

I started handing them out...

DSC_0021

This is when my mom leans in and whispers in my dads ears "Think we are going to be grandparents?" You can't keep anything from this woman.

DSC_0022

Theresa and Sarah had theirs half way unwrapped before anyone else even got started. (Exhibit A as in Abby's)

DSC_0023

That is Sarah's "Great! Now im going to have to put some hand made piece of junk on my coffee table when the Schwegels come over" HAHA ;)

DSC_0024

Im sure my sis is thinking the same thing.

DSC_0025

BOOM OWNED!

(Sorry about this picture abby... But it caught the moment with our mom)

DSC_0026

BOOM OWNED! My sister never smiles... No really look at the other pictures ;)

DSC_0027

BOOM OWNED! First time Grandparents!

DSC_0028

Haven is so into this. I think Theresa is starting a slow clap here.

DSC_0029

Ellen or Levi did a great job with the picture taking... I don't think He or She knew what was going on.

DSC_0030

DSC_0031

DSC_0032

She was going back and forth taking pics of Jess and Theresa... I think whoever was squealing at the moment she would turn and click.

DSC_0033

I think randy is either sneezing or yawning...

DSC_0034

Bring on the tears.

DSC_0035

Lots of crying

DSC_0036

DSC_0037

My name is Jacob and these are my perceptions

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    That is so sweet, I'm crying!!! How awesome, what a great day!!
    Jessica said...
    Thank you, girl! It was such a great day!

Post a Comment



 

Baby Schway is on the way! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez