Tuesday, March 31, 2009

With Chocolate and tissues...

img115

Jessica told some of her Beauticontrol director family the exciting news today with a cookie and a poem that Theresa made! I heard it was a bunch of squealing and hugs....

img116

3 Comments:

  1. Elizabeth McGee Brown said...
    Jacob, you are hilarious! I'm going to enjoy reading your blog. I've been terrible at updating mine. If only I were as funny as you.

    Congratulations to you both!
    angie128 said...
    Oh! My! Goodness! I am so excited to hear this great news!

    I know that if it's a girl, you will name her in honor of all of the RNR's....I think Lindy Nichole Angela Schwegel sounds quite lovely.

    Am cracking up over the competition pictures. Jacob, hoping you do NOT win this one.

    Congrats to you both. Hope you are feeling well.
    Sarah Barker said...
    Jacob I wish you blogged every day! I am absolutely cracking up at you! I'm loving the fetus descriptions--very fruity baby you have there! :)

Post a Comment



 

Baby Schway is on the way! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez