Saturday, March 14, 2009

 

First we bought some naked frames

IMG_3177 

Then we painted them brown

IMG_3178 

Then Jessica painted everyone's name and new title on them!

IMG_3179 

Then I found a mistake...

fail

I drilled some holes in the other side and all is good!

We are going to put some pictures in the completed frames.IMG_3185

Cell, yoke sack and significant other!

  Randy sarahcathy theresa Tom abby anna oma and opacarrie  Gary mel  Haven micha1 Nathan

Way to much fun! Its so hard not telling anyone. It seems it is almost coming up in every conversation. This blog is helpful and Jess calls me all the time because she wants to talk to someone about Baby Schway!

I think we are going to pretend that one of my presents has gifts for everyone else in it. They will open the frames... Then Boom! The news is not a secret any more.... Well Nathan and Anna will not be there... sooo its still a secret from the world until they find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

Baby Schway is on the way! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez