Sunday, March 15, 2009

The plan was to get all the action of "spilling the beans" about the bean and get pictures of the whole thing! But the camera went dead and this is all we got... :( I think Ellen used Sarah's camera but with all the screaming going on it freaked her out and she forgot what she was doing. Happy birthday Jacob... Sorry your pictures are so lame...

Just kidding they are great Levi!

 IMG_3186

Get a hair cut!

IMG_3187

The holder of the baby!

IMG_3188

She was probably saying something really important.. Im listening so well.

IMG_3189

The wonderful cake that probably took 2 hours to make!!

 
IMG_3199

This was was inspired by Picasso!

 IMG_3200

HOW!

Like an Indian would say.

IMG_3190
We forgot Micah so Jess insisted we sing again. Cha Cha Cha

IMG_3191

I'm pretty nervous because we are about to share the big news.

IMG_3192

Blew them out with no problem... I still got it!

IMG_3193

27 and im crazy excited!

IMG_3194

Goat pic?

IMG_3195

Mmmmm

IMG_3196

HOW

Like how did you get ice cream on your hand

IMG_3197

Action shot

IMG_3198

Then the camera died... wooo

 

But the presents were great!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am very excited for you two, I mean three! I can not think of a greater feeling than being a parent! It is such an amazing experience and I know you two will be great at it. Oh, and great idea for letting everyone know.
    Anonymous said...
    I'm super excited too!! It really was an awesome way to announce the "new one"'s beginning! I'm thrilled!
    Jessica said...
    Aww, thanks, Gary! Glad we have such great role models like you and Sarah to follow! (oh yeah, and our parents, too!)

Post a Comment



 

Baby Schway is on the way! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez