Saturday, September 19, 2009

Woke up early this morning to learn about childbirth.

I have checked my email/ twitter/ facebook at least 50 times already this morning... Not because im board but because I will be passed out on the floor before I know it. In fact this blog is being wrote to keep my mind off the speaker and her interesting powerpoint on rupture of membranes... I know right....

So far they have passed around a membrane rupturer, a pelvis with baby (not real) a puke tray (let me hold on to that object lesson) and some type of centimeter measuring device....

Oh gosh a video... I'm out of here.
My view during the child birthing video..




1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    I dont think Jess will let you walk out while she is giving birth so you might want to watch it ;)

Post a Comment



 

Baby Schway is on the way! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez