Monday, August 17, 2009

 

If only Billy Mays could have gotten his hands on this!

It blocks pee! It warms the diddle! It even doubles as a cute hat for naked times in public! It does it all!

IMG_4500

3 Comments:

  1. My first friend and me said...
    I'm not sure I understand this..
    Jacob said...
    Uhhh... well...
    A boy has a pee pee...
    and when the cold air hits it he tee tees
    being so young and not yet hung...
    You need a tee pee to block the pee pee…

    If you need more explanation…. you should prolly ask Nathan (Really I just ran out of rhymes.)

    Its so you don’t get peed on…
    Jessica said...
    hahahaha, wow, that should be a post by itself...the "pee pee poem."

Post a Comment



 

Baby Schway is on the way! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez