Monday, July 13, 2009
Fired up the grill! Showing my dad a thing or two about burning burgers! (Reese is ready for some beef!)
Grand Mamma Rucker and Schwegel!
Grand pappies.... (They like to play car from time to time. Randy must be the driver this time.)
Aunt Anna and Sarah with Angie Davis
Taylor (I just coded the whole game in my head and I can make a better game then this) Meador
Melanie (I always lose because I point the wii controller in the wrong direction) Rucker
Gary (This is a lot harder than playing vs Micah) Barker
Nathan (about to sneeze) Rucker
Abby (Same as Melanie's) Rucker
Gotta love it when the Bish and Candace drop by! You look good with an Iphone man!
Pastor Trevor doing the (I don't want to be in a pic by myself lean) and Randy
Great pic of the Barkers!
Reese making himself at home on Nathan. Levi and Alan (background) rocked the party!
Bella made an appearance.
There we are Jacob and Jessica... yes she is 6th months pregnant.... I know right
We are so thankful for all our great friends and family. We are very lucky to have all of you in our lives! Our son is going to be blessed by having so many great influences in His life!
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
July 14, 2009 at 11:58 AMI guess the Grandpas are in Europe, the driver is on the other side of the car.
