Thursday, April 9, 2009
Baby Schways new favorite aunt gave us a gift last Sunday!
My favorite thing is the bib!! A Baby Schway bib!!!
How hard does that rock!
There was also a shirt that said "Due in november" and some underpants I dont understand... One says "baby bloomin" and the other says "mommy to be" who is supposed to read those? I have narrowed it down to 2 people... Me being the father... But I already know that she is a mommy-to-be... The other person is Jessica... She knows their is a baby bloomin in the belly. There is always the possibility that girls show each other their underwear when guys are not around... I just came to the realization that everyone that checks the blog sees them... Hmmm moving on...
Lots of heart burn stuff... (Notice the Zantac has already been used)
I'm not sure what everything else is for... But all this came from an expert pregnant woman so I doubt nothing... and bow to the knowledge that Sarah has and the fact that all of this stuff is a necessity. Even a Jenny McCarthy Book... Since this is the second time someone has given her this book... It must be a must read.
I know one things for sure... I do NOT want to know what the preparation H medicated wipes are for. I'm going to pretend they are for cleaning out the belly button or waxing the belly.
I'm also assuming the girl scout cookies are for me...

And just to clear the air, YES I opened the Zantac upon giving the gift to the Schwegels and took a Zantac! Those are like GOLD baby and I couldn't find my Sam's Economy sized bottle I carry around for those fun heartburn ocassions!
And last, I also feel the need to point out that I was already the current reigning fave aunt even before this... :)