Saturday, April 18, 2009
This "Onezy" (that's what everyone is calling it??) Its more like a shirt with pants... shants! This shant was in my Easter basket...
Picking it up and realizing how small it is was really neat... It got me a step closer to this whole baby thing being more of a reality. I really like it. I like the thought of having a child and being a dad.(I guess I don't have a choice at this point..) Im even more excited now!
2 Comments:
-
- Sarah Barker said...
April 19, 2009 at 7:29 AMWhat is really cool (and I'm sure everyone has probably already beat me to pointing out) is that this onesie will not even fit your baby for a little while! It will be humongous even if your baby is a "big" baby! :) That's crazy!- Shawna said...
April 19, 2009 at 8:17 PMJust wait it gets more and more real. (but also better and better!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
