Saturday, March 21, 2009

Im not sure how far along we are but I think we will be 7 weeks this Friday... Its going to be a busy few days...

Check out what I found!

"As fetal development continues, your baby's length is approximately a quarter of an inch — the size of a blueberry. Consider this for a little perspective: Your baby is 10,000 times bigger now than it was at conception a month ago."

A Freakin blueberry! Its has grown 10,000 time its size in 7 weeks.. Lets hope that slows down for the sake of the prego. 

4 Comments:

  1. Sarah Barker said...
    I was hoping you were going to say the Preggo was actually CRAVING blueberries considering I still have like a gallon of them in my deep freezer from blueberry pickin' last summer. But this is pretty cool info too!
    (Just let me know if hearing that your baby is the size of a blueberry makes you WANT anything made from blueberries and I am so on it!)
    Jessica said...
    Haha! Yes, I love blueberries! I was just thinking of that this morning, actually. I had some yogurt with granola and put some fresh strawberries in it, but was thinking, "mmmm, blueberries would be good!"
    Sarah Barker said...
    Mmmmmmm does Anna's famous Blueberry Goodness count as healthy since it's chock full of blueberries?
    My first friend and me said...
    Surely... I mean there are SO many blueberries, it has to discount all the sugar, right?!? :)

Post a Comment



 

Baby Schway is on the way! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez