Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Friday March the 6th I got what the prego (aka jess) called an early birthday present.
My first thought was... ''that's a small present''
Come on! No way did I really think that. I did think it was odd that it was 9 days early. Non the less I shredded the odd shaped present to reveal a pee test... I know gross right... It didn't stay in my hand for very long. Thankfully it was in a bag! The light headed feeling of almost passing out was quickly calmed after looking at the other portion of the gift.
I have no idea how to read a pee test. I also have a gift of not being able to take a hint... So I was still unclear why I got a pee test in a bag... Then I read the title of the book... "So you're going to be a dad" That gave it away and I realized... I just knocked up the ole woman...
wow!
And thus starts the journey


If you dont have a gmail... you can post with "Name/URL" prolly